Box Architects are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Architectural Technologist to join our growing studio in Central Leeds. Box specialise in residential, commercial, retail and leisure projects and have a budding healthcare sector. We have a wealth of experience in finding commercially viable, innovative and creative solutions to complex architectural briefs.
· Produce design and technical drawing packages and supporting documentation;
· Be an active member of a supportive team working on a diverse range of projects;
· Contribute to and become an integral part of our growing studio;
The ideal candidate would have:
• Minimum 5-year experience in the UK Commercial Architecture Sector;
• Be experienced in working on projects at RIBA Stage 4 & 5 and beyond;
• Proficient in REVIT to an advanced level.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite;
• Have an understanding of BIM;
• A proactive and positive attitude;
• An aptitude for finding creative, yet practical design solutions;
• An interest in promoting sustainable and forward-thinking practices;
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines;
• Fluent in written and spoken English;
• Clear and confident communication skills;
• Eligibility to work in the UK.
To apply, please send concise CV, two examples of your own project work you are most excited by and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note ‘Architectural Technologist Leeds’ in the subject heading.
Box Architects are an RIBA Chartered Practice. We are an equal opportunities employer and thrive in a diverse working environment.