We’re looking for an enthusiastic, experienced architectural technologist to join our growing studio in central Leeds. Box specialise in residential, commercial, retail and leisure projects and have a burgeoning healthcare portfolio. We have a wealth of experience in finding commercially viable, innovative and creative solutions for complex architectural briefs.
- Produce design and technical drawing packages and supporting documentation
- Be an active member of a supportive team working on a diverse range of projects
- Contribute to and become an integral part of our growing studio
The ideal candidate
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the UK commercial architecture sector
- Experienced in working on projects at RIBA Stage 4 & 5 and beyond
- Proficient in REVIT to an advanced level
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of BIM
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Interest in promoting sustainable and forward-thinking practices
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
A knowledge of modern residential design and retirement living design would be advantageous.
To apply, please send a concise CV, two examples of your own project work you are most excited by, and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please use ‘Architectural Technologist Leeds’ in the subject heading.
Box Architects are an RIBA Chartered Practice. We are an equal opportunities employer and thrive in a diverse working environment.